Chocolate Mousse Snack with Strawberries
A delicious avocado alternative to the traditional chocolate mousse!
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 1 cup avocado
- 4 tbsp. maple syrup, honey or rice malt syrup
- 3 tbsp. cacao powder
- 1/4 cup plant based milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped
- Cacao nibs
- Place all mousse ingredients into a high powered blender or food processor (except strawberries).
- Blend until well combined and smooth.
- Transfer into a bowl and place in fridge for 5-10 mins to cool.
- When ready to serve, simply add strawberries to a serving of mousse, add toppings and enjoy!
- Will last in the fridge for 2 days.