Healthy lunch box pikelets!
These pikelets aren’t just any old pikelets! Unlike most other packaged pickelets, these pikelets contain a lot of the nutrients needed throughout the day!
Pack a full fat yogurt with these pikelets in your kid’s lunch box and they will be provided with sustenance as well as essential protein, omega 3 essential fatty acids, calcium, vitamin C, iron and potassium!
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 cup self-raising gluten free flour
- 1 tablespoon honey or sweetener of your choice
- Place coconut milk, eggs, water, chia, flour and sweetener in a bowl and mix
- Heat frying pan and melt butter in pan
- Pour mixture in tiny circles in pan on medium heat
- When bubbles appear this is when you know to flip the pikelet
- Cooked until browned on both sides