Pear crisps are a delicious alternative to packaged chips. Whilst also being so simple to make. They are defiantly a winner for the kid’s lunchbox!
- 2 pears
- Preheat oven to 120 degrees Celsius (fan forced)
- Prepare baking tray and place baking paper on top
- Thinly slice the pears uniformly as possible. Chop off the top and bottom of the pears.
- Lay out pear slices on prepared baking tray. Make sure the pear slices are not touching one another.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, then turn over and bake for another 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- After the complete 2 and a half hours turn off the oven. However, keep the pear slices in the oven for a remaining 1 hour to let them crisp.
- After that hour is done simply take out of oven and let sit.