The perfect lunch box Frittatas!
- 3 carrots (grated)
- 8 eggs
- 1 onion (diced)
- 1 garlic clove (diced)
- Half red capsicum (diced)
- 1 spring onion (diced)
- Fresh or dried oregano or handful of fresh parsley
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Optional- can put bacon in to add extra flavour
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees (fan forced)
- Grease muffin tray or use paper cases
- Whisk eggs in large bowl.
- Add salt, pepper, garlic, all grated/chopped vegetables and herbs or spices (and optional bacon) to large bowl with eggs.
- Pour mixture into prepared muffin tray
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes. If they still have liquid on top, place back into over for 2-3 minutes